Stikwood Adhesive Wood Panels instantly transform walls, backsplashes, headboards and ceilings. Available in an array of woods and finishes, they can be cut to fit your individual space and hSung in a few simple steps. Your wall decor and artwork can be easily hung onto this fabulous adhesive wood paneling. This is a perfect DIY project for a condo or industrial loft. Show case Indeed Decor’s Industrial Loft collection of furniture, lighting, accessories, wall decor, textiles and tableware against a dramatic reclaimed wood wall.
- Adhesive wood paneling in varied finishes.
- Permanently adheres to primed or painted flat surfaces.
- Due to the wood’s natural finish, the grain of each panel will be subtly varied.
- Easy-to-follow hanging instructions.
- Not recommended for areas with high moisture, such as bathrooms.
- Made in the USA.
Sets cover 20’sq. of wall space.
- To calculate the number of sets you need: 1) Measure the height and the width of your space in inches; 2) Multiply the two numbers; 3) Divide the sum by 144.
- Each wood panel is approximately 5″w x 48″l (reclaimed panels may vary).
- Panel thickness: 0.125″ (reclaimed panels are slightly thicker at 0.2″).
- Pattern options: Vertical, horizontal, chevron or zigzag.
Stikwood adhesive permanently adheres to a wide variety of primed or painted surfaces. The surface must be clean, dry, structurally sound and primed or painted. The surface must be flat to within 1/2″ over 48″. Prior to installation, strip off flexible coverings such as wallpaper and scrape away loose paint. Remove nails or anything protruding from the surface, including wall plates. If the surface has been recently painted, be sure to wait until the surface is completely dry before installation. Detailed pattern planning and hanging instructions are included. Not recommended for areas with high moisture, such as bathrooms.